Delhi – Agra – Jaipur – Delhi
Delhi, The political capital of India, Delhi, makes up one of the cornerstones of the golden triangle in the country’s north . Reflecting the many colors and flavors of India’s eclectic composition, contemporary Delhi is one where you will be inspired, amazed, fascinated and impressed at every corner. The India Gate, Red Fort, Jam Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Kutub Minar, Jantar-Mantar,Lotus Temple Laxmi Narayan Temple, Akshardham Temple and many more are worth seeing in Delhi.
The most photographed monument in the world, the Taj stands in its splendor of white marble, an imposing citadel on the banks of river Yamuna. Built in 17th century by Shah Jahan, the fifth Mughal emperor, in the memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal, the Taj Mahal is an ode to eternal love” for his wife. It took over 20,000 skilled workers from across the country, working day and night, for 22 years for this architectural wonder to be created.
Jaipur, the picturesque capital of Rajasthan also known as the Pink city was founded in 1727 by Maharaja Sawai Jai Sing II. It was first planned city in India, beautifully laid out gardens and parks, attractive monuments and marvelous heritage hotels, which were once the residence of Maharajas, are worthy of admiration. Visit to Amber fort, City Palace, Jantar-Mantar, Hawa Mahal, “the ambling camels and cheerful people in multi-hued costumes” will make your trip to the pink city a memorable one.
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the flight.|
|DURATION||3 DAYS/2 NIGHT|
|Terms & Conditions:||
- Pickup from your Hotel/Residence by an AC luxury sedan and drop to Palam Airport/Nearest helipad.
- Departure from Palam Airport by Helicopter to Agra..
- Aerial view of Taj Mahal.
- Arrival at Hotel Jaypee Green Helipad -Agra.
- Departure for Taj Mahal [3kms from the Helipad] in luxury sedan.
- Guided tour of Taj Mahal.
- Lunch organised at the hotel.
- Visit to Agra fort.
- Departure for Jaipur.
- Arrival at helipad in luxury hotel (Raj Villas / Amanbagh / Samode palace or Similar).
- Local folk dance followed by dinner.
- After Breakfast 9:00-9:30 AM Our Representative will assist you to board the car for the side seen in jaipur , which includes city palace, Amer, Jal Mahal and Hawa Mahal
- 12:00 – 1:30 PM lunch at five star hotel.
- 3:30-4:30PM Helicopter will fly to Delhi. On arrival at Palam Airport Delhi get an exclusive AC Car for your drop to Hotel. Dinner and Night Stay at hotel.
- Breakfast at hotel followed by conducted tour of Jaipur city including city palace, Amer, Jal Mahal and Hawa Mahal.
- Traditional Rajasthani lunch.
- Visit to shopping arcade and traditional gem bazaar.
- Return to hotel and departure for Delhi.
- Arrival at Delhi airport / helipad.
- Drop to Hotel Oberoi /The Leela / ITC Maurya or Similar followed by dinner at hotel.
- Breakfast followed by conducted tour of Delhi including India Gate, Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Kutub Minar, Jantar-Mantar, Lotus Temple.
- Lunch at Kareems / ITC Maurya Bukhara or Similar .
- Return to Hotel and checkout.
***END OF TRIP***