In religion and spirituality, a pilgrimage is a long journey or search of great moral significance. Sometimes, it is a journey to a sacred place or shrine of importance to a person’s beliefs and faith. Members of every major religion participate in pilgrimages. A person who makes such a journey is called a pilgrim. Buddhism offers four major sites of pilgrimage: the Buddha’s birthplace at Lumbini, the site where he attained Enlightenment Bodh Gaya, where he first preached at Banaras, and where he achieved Parinirvana at Kusinagara.
DeparturePlease arrive by 9:15 AM for a prompt departure at 9:30 AM.
Departure TimeApproximately 8:30 PM.
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and warm jacket.
IncludedPersonal GuideTransportation/CarTypical Souvenir
Not IncludedAccommondationAll Museum TicketsMeals
CIRCUIT-1(2 nights & 3 days) Day 1
Day 2: Adventure Beggins
- Travel from Gaya to Rajgir by helicopter (15mins) and you will have 4 hrs to visit the location around Rajgir.
- Travel from Rajgir to Vaishali by helicopter (20 mins) and the duration given to visit is 1hrs 30 mins
- Travel from Vaishali to Kesariya by helicopter (20 mins) and the duration given to visit is 1hrs 30 mins
- Travel from Kesariya back to Gaya by helicopter (45 mins) and back to the hotel for stay.
Day 3: Historical Tour
CIRCUIT -2 (2 nights & 3 days)
Day – 2:
- Travel from Varanasi to Kushinagar by helicopter (65 mins) and the duration given to visit is 2 hrs 30 mins.
- Travel from Kushinagar to Nautanwa by helicopter (25 mins) and the duration given is 2 hrs 30 mins.
- Travel to Lumbini in Nepal by road – driving time is 30 mins .While the helicopter refuels and prepares for the return trip. Duration given to visit is 2 hrs 30 mins.
- Travel from Nautanwa to Varanasi by helicopter (80 mins) back to the hotel and stay.
- 3 Rooms on twin sharing basis in 5 star or 4 star hotel.
- Transportation cost.
- Helicopter cost.
- Helipad landing charges.
- Well experienced guide available.
- A/c luxury car with well dressed and well trained drivers for the tour.
- All meals included in the package (Breakfast; lunch and Dinner).
- Central government service tax.
- Gift on departure.
- International airfare to Bodhgaya.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Rooms at Lumbini.
- Domestic flight ticket from Gaya to Varanasi.
- Helicopter service from Gaya to Varanasi.
- Visit to Khajuraho with one night stay.
- Helicopter can accomdate upto 06 pax in one charter
- Incase the group of clients is more than 06 adults +01 people, additional charter can be arranged.
- Incase the number of pax is less than 06 pax the charge for the entire charter will still be levied.
- A maximum of 2 charters can be accomadted per day; however for a group larger than 12 pax, additional charter can be arranged.
- Incase of foreign nationals, a minimum of 2 months advance confirmation and the copy of documents like passport, visa and ID card is required.
- Mentioned flight shall depend upon weather / wind/ fog / visibility conditions and flight schedules are subject to change / divert due to weather conditions, flight safety and operational restrictions.
- Confirmation of the flight is subject to availability and booking can be confirmed after the receipt of 100% advance payment only. All the required landing permissions from local administration is responsibility of operator.
- Passengers are allowed 10 kg baggage’s and per person weight assume to be 75kg.
- 25% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled any time after blocking of the aircraft till 07 days of the scheduled departure.
- 50% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 04 days of the scheduled departure.
- 100 % of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 02 days of the scheduled departure].