GOLDEN TRIANGLE BY HELICOPTER
Delhi, The political capital of India, Delhi, makes up one of the cornerstones of the golden triangle in the country’s north . Reflecting the many colors and flavors of India’s eclectic composition, contemporary Delhi is one where you will be inspired, amazed, fascinated and impressed at every corner. The India Gate, Red Fort, Jam Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Kutub Minar, Jantar-Mantar,Lotus Temple Laxmi Narayan Temple, Akshardham Temple and many more are worth seeing in Delhi.
The most photographed monument in the world, the Taj stands in its splendor of white marble, an imposing citadel on the banks of river Yamuna. Built in 17th century by Shah Jahan, the fifth Mughal emperor, in the memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal, the Taj Mahal is an ode to the emperor’s eternal love for his wife. It took over 20,000 skilled workers from across the country, working day and night, for 22 years for this architectural wonder to be created
Jaipur, the picturesque capital of Rajasthan also known as the Pink city was founded in 1727 by Maharaja Sawai Jai Sing II. It was first planned city in India, beautifully laid out gardens and parks, attractive monuments and marvelous heritage hotels, which were once the residence of Maharajas, are worthy of admiration. Visit to Amber fort, City Palace, Jantar-Mantar, Hawa Mahal, the ambling camels and cheerful people in multi-hued costumes will make your trip to the pink city a memorable one.
DeparturePlease arrive by 9:15 AM for a prompt departure at 9:30 AM.
Departure TimeApproximately 8:30 PM.
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and warm jacket.
IncludedPersonal GuideTransportation/CarTypical Souvenir
Not IncludedAccommondationAll Museum TicketsMeals
- Polyglot guide in agra city for the monuments tour
- Monuments tickets for the taj mahal and Agra fort.
- Transfer from delhi hotel/ home to palam airport delhi by a/c car and back from palam airport delhi to delhi hotel/home are included in the package however, client can also seek own arrangement separately if requested
- A/c luxury car with well dressed and well trained drivers for the tour
- Co-ordinator available at Delhi airport, Agra helipad and jaipur helipad will brief the clients and conduct them to the helicopter.
- Elephant ride at amber fort in jaipur
- Traditional welcome with garland on arrival
- Transportation for local site seeing in agra,delhi & jaipur included in the package
- All meals included in the package
- Central government service tax levy
- Gift on departure.
- International airfare to Delhi
- Alcoholic beverages
- Rooms at agra
- 2500US$ PER PERSON ( Minimum 05 Person Required)
- 5 – star hotel accomodation in delhi on arrival
- Additional day at agra,jaipur and delhi hotel if required
- Helicopter can accommodate up to 05 pax in one charter
- Incase the group of clients is more than 05 adults +01 people, additional charter can be arranged.
- Incase the number of pax is less than 05 pax the charge for the entire charter will still be levied.
- A maximum of 2 charters can be accommodated per day; however for a group larger than 10 pax, additional charter can be arranged.
- Incase of foreign nationals, a minimum of 2 months advance confirmation and the copy of documents like passport, visa and ID card is required.
- Mentioned flight shall depend upon weather / wind/ fog / visibility conditions and flight schedules are subject to change / divert due to weather conditions, flight safety and operational restrictions.
- Confirmation of the flight is subject to availability and booking can be confirmed after the receipt of 100% advance payment only. All the required landing permissions from local administration is responsibility of operator.
- Passengers are allowed 10 kg baggage’s and per person weight assume to be 75kg.
- 25% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled any time after blocking of the aircraft till 07 days of the scheduled departure.
- 50% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 04 days of the scheduled departure.
- 100 % of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 02 days of the scheduled departure.