JAIPUR TRIP BY HELICOPTER
The Pink City is replete with historical landmarks that echo its past glory and living traditions. Discover palaces and forts, temples and gardens, crafts and pageantry here.
Built by Sawai Jai Singh, it became the official seat of the Jaipur royal family after 1922. A large part of the brilliant palace is now a museum, displaying an excellent collection of artifacts used by the Rajput royalty.
It is one of the finest and the best preserved forts, having served as the royal capital for seven long years before the city of Jaipur was built. It has a complex of several palaces, meeting halls, pavilions, gardens and temples. The Fort was built in the later half of the 10th
Century by Raja Man Singh.
It was essentially a high screen wall built so the women of the royal household could observe street festivities Hawa Mahal Jaipur is the icon of Jaipur city and hence one of the major places to visit in Jaipur. Hawa Mahal Jaipur has more than 900 niches and a mass of semi-octagonal bays which makes Hawa Mahal a wonder of India. Basically, Hawa Mahal is 87 feet high thin shield which is less than a foot in thickness. The Mahal (palace) is shaped like a “Mukut” or crown, which adorns the Lords’s head
DeparturePlease arrive by 9:15 AM for a prompt departure at 9:30 AM.
Departure TimeApproximately 8:30 PM.
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and warm jacket.
IncludedPersonal GuideTransportation/CarTypical Souvenir
Not IncludedAccommondationAll Museum TicketsMeals
- Polyglot guide in jaipur city for the monuments tour.
- Transfer from delhi hotel/ home to palam airport delhi by luxury car and back from palam airport delhi to delhi hotel/home are included in the package however, client can also seek own arrangement seperately if requested
- A/c luxury car with well dressed and well trained drivers for the tour in jaipur
- Co-ordinator at palam airport will brief the clients and conduct them to the helicopter.
- Elephant ride at amber fort in jaipur
- Transportation for local site seeing in jaipur included in the package
- Lunch included in the package
- Central government service tax levy
- Gift on departure.
- International airfare to delhi
- Hotel accomodation at delhi
- Alcoholic beverages
- Meals and travel acitivities in delhi
- Rooms at jaipur
- 1100US$ PER PERSON
- 5 – star hotel accomodation in delhi
- Sightseeing in luxury car in delhi
- Aircraft charter from delhi to jaipur and back
- Additional day at Jammu hotel if required
- Helicopter can accommodate up to 05 pax in one charter
- Incase the group of clients is more than 05 adults +01 people, additional charter can be arranged.
- Incase the number of pax is less than 05 pax the charge for the entire charter will still be levied.
- A maximum of 2 charters can be accommodated per day; however for a group larger than 10 pax, additional charter can be arranged.
- Incase of foreign nationals, a minimum of 2 months advance confirmation and the copy of documents like passport, visa and ID card is required.
- Mentioned flight shall depend upon weather / wind/ fog / visibility conditions and flight schedules are subject to change / divert due to weather conditions, flight safety and operational restrictions.
- Confirmation of the flight is subject to availability and booking can be confirmed after the receipt of 100% advance payment only. All the required landing permissions from local administration are responsibility of operator.
- Passengers are allowed 10 kg baggage’s and per person weight assume to be 75kg.
- 25% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled any time after blocking of the aircraft till 07 days of the scheduled departure.
- 50% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 04 days of the scheduled departure.
- 100 % of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 02 days of the scheduled departure.