KASHMIR VALLEY HERITAGE TOUR PACKAGE
Srinagar – The Lake City Srinagar is located in the heart of the Kashmir valley at an altitude of 1,730 m above sea level, spread on both sides of the river Jhelum. The Dal and Nagin lakes enhance its picturesque setting, while the changing play of the seasons and the salubrious climate ensures that the city is equally attractive to visitors around the year.
To the west of Srinagar about 52 Kms. Is yet another fascinating spot GULMARG (Meadow of Flowers) a charming hill resort at an altitude of 8,700 ft. above sea level. A lush green valley fringed by gigantic fir and pine forests. Gulmarg is renowned for its luxuriant golf courses, the highest in the world, and for its lovely walks and bridle- paths through some of the most picture mosque forest scenery, its well laid-out golf course is among the finest in the world and golfing competition are held there throughout the season. In winter, Gulmarg is covered with a blanket of snow and become a winter play ground. Sporting some of the finest ski slopes in the world; it is equally popular with beginners, to bogginess and Ski experts. A Ski school a modern Ski- lift and a rope tow are its added attractions. A club, luxury hotels, and comfortable Tourist Huts offer the visitor a variety of accommodation and amusement. An outer circular road girdles Gulmarg. It runs through thick Pine scented forests and gives a panoramic view of the Kashmir valley. One can see Nanga Parbat to the north. Harmukha and the uploads to the south and the Aphawat Ridge, while in Gulmarg. There are other delightful picnic spots like Khilanmarg, Apharwat Lakes, Lienmarg, Baba Rishi, Kantarnag and Tosh Maiden which are linked with a pony track.5
To the east, 96 Kms from Srinagar is a small valley romantically fascinating and one of the loveliest spots in Kashmir- Lidder Valley with its crown spot Pahalgam, deservingly one of the most popular tourist resort. Ringed by fir clad mountains and youthful roaring Lidder of clear icy water running through offers a very personal and bridges span the valley. Enroute the visitor comes across saffron field and bubbling brooks abounding with trout uphill. Uphill, Zigzag road running parallel to the rock-bedded murmuring Lidder makes the 96 Kms. drive by cab. Pahalgam GAM the excellent base for longer treks and is the right place for the anglers. Lidder offers one of the finest trout fishing in Kashmir.
Turning to the north 95 Kms away from Srinagar is another one day trip to Sonamarg (The Golden Meadow) presenting different scenery. Deep rock-girt gorges in contrast with narrow up land valleys culminating into open grassy meadow- lands and small villages scattered here and there.Sonamarg is surrounded by forests silver fir and blue pine. Multi-hued blossoms in spring add gaiety and charm to the meadow.Sonamarg falls on the chief trade route to Ladakh and Central Asia.
DeparturePlease arrive by 9:15 AM for a prompt departure at 9:30 AM.
Departure TimeApproximately 8:30 PM.
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and warm jacket.
IncludedPersonal GuideTransportation/CarTypical Souvenir
Not IncludedAccommondationAll Museum TicketsMeals
Day 1: Airport - Srinagar:
- Arrive at Srinagar International Airport & travel to the Hotel /Houseboat in Srinagar.
- Welcome drink.
- Evening Shikara Ride, Dinner and overnight at Hotel / Houseboat.
Day 2: Srinagar - Gulmarg:
- After breakfast prepare for travel to Gulmarg
- Gondola Ride will be provided up to 1st / 2nd Phase and return (on your own)*.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at the Hotel in Srinagar.
- After breakfast travel to Pahalgam.
- Evening free - Dinner & Overnight at the Hotel in Srinagar.
Day 4: Srinagar - Sonmarg - Srinagar:
- Leave after breakfast for a day return trip to Sonamarg.
- After crossing the Sindh stream at Voyil 27 Kms from Srinagar, cab, car or coach proceeds through the foot of the wooden mountains.
- Dinner & Overnight at Hotel in Srinagar.
Srinagar , india
|No of Pax||Nett Amount Per person Sharing A Double Room||No of Vehicle||No of Shikara’s|
|04 Pax||Rs.9,865/- per pax||01 A.C Tempo||01 Shikara|
|06 Pax||Rs.8,870/- per pax||01 A.C Tempo||02 Shikara|
|08 Pax||Rs.9,300/- per pax||01 A.C Tempo||02 Shikara|
|10 Pax||Rs.8,020/- per pax||01 A.C Tempo||03 Shikara|
|12 Pax||Rs.7,790/- per pax||01 A.C Tempo (17 Seater)||04 Shikara|
|14 Pax||Rs.7,660/- per pax||02 A.C Tempo (17 Seater)||05 Shikara|
|15 Pax + 01pax||Rs.7,550/-per pax||02 A.C Tempo (17 Seater)||05 Shikara|
|17 Pax + 01pax||Rs.7,450/- per pax||02 A.C Tempo (17 Seater)||05 Shikara|
|19 Pax + 01pax||Rs.7,365/- per pax||02 A.C Tempo (17 Seater)||05 Shikara|
- APAI for 02 Nights in luxury houseboats in Srinagar.
- 01hr Shikara Ride on Dal Lake.
- Full day excursion to Gulmarg/Pahalgam/Sonmarg.
- All transfer’s & sightseeing by Tempo Traveller’s.
- English Speaking Guide.
- 3 Mughal Garden entrance fee.
- 02 persons staying together sharing the same room.
- Transportation as per itinerary only.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's/ houseboats cancellation policy.
- Full payment is required on confirmation of all services before 30 days of departure.