KASHMIR VALLEY TOUR PACKAGE
Srinagar – The Lake City Srinagar is located in the heart of the Kashmir valley at an altitude of 1,730 m above sea level, spread on both sides of the river Jhelum. The Dal and Nagin lakes enhance its picturesque setting, while the changing play of the seasons and the salubrious climate ensures that the city is equally attractive to visitors around the year.
Is yet another fascinating spot GULMARG (Meadow of Flowers) a charming hill resort at an altitude of 8,700 ft. above sea level. A lush green valley fringed by gigantic fir and pine forests. Gulmarg is renowned for its luxuriant golf courses, the highest in the world, and for its lovely walks and bridle- paths through some of the most picture mosque forest scenery, its well laid-out golf course is among the finest in the world and golfing competition are held there throughout the season. In winter, Gulmarg is covered with a blanket of snow and become a winter play ground. Sporting some of the finest ski slopes in the world; it is equally popular with beginners, to bogginess and Ski experts. A Ski school a modern Ski- lift and a rope tow are its added attractions.
DeparturePlease arrive by 9:15 AM for a prompt departure at 9:30 AM.
Departure TimeApproximately 8:30 PM.
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and warm jacket.
IncludedPersonal GuideTransportation/CarTypical Souvenir
Not IncludedAccommondationAll Museum TicketsMeals
Day 1: Airport - Srinagar:
- Arrive at Srinagar International Airport & travel to the Hotel/ Houseboat in Srinagar.
- Welcome drink.
- Evening Shikara Ride for 1 and half hour, to visit floating Gardens.
- Dinner and overnight stay at the Hotel / Houseboat.
Day 2: Srinagar - Gulmarg:
- After breakfast travel to the airport to connect the flight for onwards journey.
Srinagar , india
|No of Pax||Nett Amount Per person Sharing A Double Room||No of Vehicle||No of Shikara’s|
|04 Pax||Rs.9,865/- per pax||01 A.C Tempo||01 Shikara|
|06 Pax||Rs.8,870/- per pax||01 A.C Tempo||02 Shikara|
|08 Pax||Rs.9,300/- per pax||01 A.C Tempo||02 Shikara|
|10 Pax||Rs.8,020/- per pax||01 A.C Tempo||03 Shikara|
|12 Pax||Rs.7,790/- per pax||01 A.C Tempo (17 Seater)||04 Shikara|
|14 Pax||Rs.7,660/- per pax||02 A.C Tempo (17 Seater)||05 Shikara|
|15 Pax + 01pax||Rs.7,550/-per pax||02 A.C Tempo (17 Seater)||05 Shikara|
|17 Pax + 01pax||Rs.7,450/- per pax||02 A.C Tempo (17 Seater)||05 Shikara|
|19 Pax + 01pax||Rs.7,365/- per pax||02 A.C Tempo (17 Seater)||05 Shikara|
- APAI for 02 Nights in luxury houseboats in Srinagar.
- 01hr Shikara Ride on Dal Lake.
- Full day excursion to Gulmarg/Pahalgam/Sonmarg.
- All transfer’s & sightseeing by Tempo Traveller’s.
- English Speaking Guide.
- 3 Mughal Garden entrance fee.
- 02 persons staying together sharing the same room.
- Transportation as per itinerary only.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's/ houseboats cancellation policy.
- Full payment is required on confirmation of all services before 30 days of departure.