KATRA VAISHNO DEVI YATRA BY HELICOPTER
01 NIGHT & 02 DAYS
Detailed Tour Itinerary:
Day 01: Jammu – Katra (51 K.M. 1 1⁄2 Hrs)
- On arrival at the Railway Station / Airport in Jammu meet our representative for transfer to Katra-Hotel via Desire / Etios / Innova Car.
- Check in the hotel with rest of the day free for leisure and overnight stay.
Day 02 : Katra – Mata Vaishno Devi Darshan – Jammu drop
- After breakfast, start your Holy Journey to Mata Vaisnodevi Darshan by Helicopter. By evening come back to your hotel.
- Pick up of your luggage from the hotel with drop at Jammu Airport / Railway Station to connect flight / train for your onward journey.
02 NIGHT & 03 DAYS
Detailed Tour Itinerary:
Jammu – Katra (51 K.M. 1 1⁄2 Hrs)
On arrival at the Railway Station / Airport in Jammu meet our representative for transfer to Katra-Hotel via Desire / Etios / Innova Car.
Check in the hotel with rest of the day free for leisure and overnight stay.
Rest of the day free for leisure and overnight stay
Katra hotel – Jammu drop
Katra – Mata Vaishno Devi Darshan
After Breakfast drop to Jammu
01 N & 02 D /02 N & 03 D Packages
3star Hotel Dolphin/Similar
4star Hotel continent Panchvati /similar
5star Hotel The White/similar
After breakfast, start your Holy Journey to Mata Vaisnodevi Darshan by Helicopter. By evening come back to your hotel.
To and fro tickets of helicopter are facilitated in the package
Rooms provided at katra are on twin sharing basis.
Transportation to the hotel and from the hotel to the airport / Railway Station.
Breakfast and dinner
Use of health club facilities like gymnasium, swimming pool, sauna & steam room.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The Helicopter tickets are facilitated for to & fro journey, however the availability, journey schedule etc. of tickets is a sole discretion of the helicopter operator based on the weather conditions / availability / Priority scheduling etc.
Full payment is required on confirmation of all services before 07day departure
0-07 Days — Non Refundable
07-15 Days — 75% Cancellation Charges
15-30 Days – 50% Cancellation Charges
30-60 Days – 25% Cancellation Charges
DeparturePlease arrive by 9:15 AM for a prompt departure at 9:30 AM.
Departure TimeApproximately 8:30 PM.
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and warm jacket.
IncludedPersonal GuideTransportation/CarTypical Souvenir
Not IncludedAccommondationAll Museum TicketsMeals
Contract between the User and us.
Please read these Terms carefully and do feel free to Contact Us if there are any questions or if you require any help. We reserve the right to edit the present Terms at any time with or without prior notification to the User. Each time you access Services, you shall be deemed to have accepted the latest terms.
Who may use our Services and how?
You may use our Services only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable laws. We may need to access User specific data including personal data such as identity, contacts, media, User device ID, call information, etc. for which you, hereby expressly and unambiguously grant your absolute consent. Information provided during the registration process will help us in offering content, customer service and network management. All such information shall be subject to our Private policy. Upon accessing our website, you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and entered into a legally binding and enforceable contract with us in accordance with the Indian Contract Act, 1872. You confirm that you are either at least 18 years of age or have created the User Account under the supervision and/or consent of your parent, guardian or family member. All Services offered and rendered by us are on the implied assumption that you are competent to contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872 and other applicable laws governing your electronic acceptance to these Terms.
Bookings involving Helicopters
You acknowledge that bookings involving use of helicopters will also be governed by the terms and conditions imposed by the helicopter leasing company and you agree to comply with all such terms. Subject to the terms imposed by the helicopter leasing company, the following shall apply to all reservations made on our website:
- All charters are subject to minimum four people travelling together
- Only 5 Kg baggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers are advised not to carry big suitcases as there is very small baggage space inside helicopter. Passengers bringing excess baggage might not be allowed to take the same in the chopper by the pilot.
- Seating capacity of helicopter will not exceed 5 passengers. However, this may vary depending upon the specific model of the helicopter used.
- Children below the age of 2 years as on the date of flying can travel for free. All persons above the age of 2 years will purchase an independent ticket at full price.
- There shall be no concession for infants or senior citizens.
- Additional passengers may be accommodated on the helicopter in accordance with safety regulations and as per government orders.
You acknowledge that all bookings made through us will require you to deposit 25% of the total booking amount as an advance payment. Such deposit shall be made through a third part payment gateway provider who shall not be liable for any of the Services provided by us. In case the booking is done less than 30 days before date of departure 100% of the charter amount is required to be paid.* *Note: 25% of the tour cost can be paid through online reservation and the balance 75% will have to be paid through bank transfer, details of which are mentioned on the site. The following details of the passenger are required at the time of bookings.
- A) Full name B) Weight C) Age/Date of Birth D) Government issued identity and address proof Full amount has to be deposited at least 30 days before the start of journey failing which the booking shall stand cancelled and the initial deposit of 25% shall stand forfeited. In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and you are not able to visit one or more Dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons or any other reason not within our control, in that case, our liability shall be limited only to the refund corresponding to the value of the unutilized sector(s) provided no additional costs have been incurred by us on you. Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on full payment unless any adjustments can be made against any previous payments made. We shall have the sole discretion to determine whether any payments can be adjusted for a new or rescheduled booking. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, rescheduling shall only be permitted if done at least 7 days before the journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested less than 3 days before the journey date, the booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability. When you contact us for your journey bookings, you confirm having carefully read, understood and accepted the above mentioned the present Terms.
Assumption of Risk
By embarking upon your travel, you voluntarily and expressly assume all risks associated with such travel, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable. Go Choppers and the suppliers of ground transportation, hotel accommodations, airplane flights, meals, tours, and various other goods and services providers reserve the right to change the accommodations, flights, and any and all details of the tour itinerary as needed.
You confirm and acknowledge that there shall be no refund whatsoever for any any unutilized service or tour package.
While making any booking with us, you declare that you are in good health with good mental and physical condition & you are aware that we may operate in a very high altitude and with tough weather conditions. You confirm that you have informed us in writing, prior to your journey date, about your medical issue/problem, if any. You confirm that Go Choppers and/or its proprietor, partners, staff, agents, vendors, employees, associates etc. shall not be responsible for any issue pertaining to your health or/and loss of health/life and any additional expenses incurred due to such cases. In case any emergency measures have to be taken by us during your journey dates to rescue you or attend to any medical or life emergency, all costs borne by us shall be reimbursed by you within 7 days.
Personal travel and medical insurance is not included in our booking price and it is your responsibility to carry a valid travel and medical insurance. We recommend that you be fully and exhaustively insured for the entire duration of your journey. Your insurance should ideally cover you for sickness, illness, accident, injury, death, emergency evacuation, loss of personal belongings, and cancelation/modification of the trip.
While making arrangement for your journey, our experts take utmost care to provide you with best available information and best possible services to ensure a successful and safe journey for you. However, we do not take any responsibility for cancelation or amendment or delay of the journey (or any part/s of the journey) due to reasons beyond our control including weather conditions, natural hazards, industrial disputes, technical failures, road conditions, flight delay/cancelations, political reasons, sudden notifications/announcement from concerned Govt. bodies or authorities, riots, strikes, medical reasons etc. No refund is applicable in such cases and also in such cases during or before the commencement of the journey, if any additional expense occurs, you shall pay the same. Our partners and expert team ensures for success and fulfillment of the trip but the same is always under the discretion of the local authorities.
Weather and Flying Conditions
Weather is often the most limiting factor with helicopter transfers to mountainous regions. Weather conditions will dictate if a flight is possible or not. Due to Visual Flight Rules (VFR) helicopters cannot fly in poor visibility, or in bad weather. When arriving at the heliport please understand that just because the weather is good, it does not mean that the weather is good at your chosen destination. It could be beautiful sunshine with clear blue skies at the heliport, but at your chosen destination it could be snowing/raining heavily, weather in the mountains can be very localised! If the helicopter can fly without risk to the passengers and pilot then the helicopter will fly. For reasons of safety, in the event of weather degradations, Go Choppers/Pilots reserves the right to cancel the flight before takeoff or to divert the helicopter during the flight which may also lead to an increase in the helicopter cost.
Cancellation by the Traveler
After booking your trip, if you wish to cancel your journey, you must notify us through mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com Your advance payments made for journey bookings include a non-refundable amount which is 25% of the value per person. Other cancelations are subject to the following fee and charges. -Before 30 days: Only non-refundable booking fee is deducted -Upto 30 days before journey: 25% of tour amount -Upto 21 days before journey: 50% of tour amount -Less than 7 days before journey: No Refund
Limitation of Liability
In no event will we be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential losses or damages of any nature whatsoever, arising out of your booking and/or journey, including loss of profit or the like, whether or not in the contemplation of the parties, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise.
You agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless, including our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, licensors, agents, and representatives from any and all third party claims, losses, liabilities, legal costs, compensation and damages arising from your access to or use of the Services, violation of this Agreement, or the infringement by any other User of his/her/its account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. We shall notify you promptly of any such claim, loss, liability, or demand.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
The present Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. All disputes shall be decided by single arbitrator mutually appointed by both parties. In case the parties cannot mutually nominate an arbitrator, the arbitrator's appointment shall be governed in accordance with the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. All arbitration costs shall be equally borne by both parties. The seat of arbitration shall be New Delhi and all proceedings shall be conducted in English.