TAJ MAHAL BY HELICOPTER
$1100 per person
The most photographed monument in the world, the Taj stands in its splendour of white marble, an imposing citadel on the banks of river Yamuna. Built in 17th century by Shah Jahan, the fifth Mughal emperor, in the memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal, the Taj Mahal is an ode to the emperor’s eternal love for his wife. It took over 20,000 skilled workers from across the country, working day and night, for 22 years for this architectural wonder to be created.
Departure TimeApproximately 8:30 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 8:30 PM.
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and warm jacket.
IncludedAccommondationAll Museum TicketsTransportation/Car
Not IncludedMealsPersonal GuideTypical Souvenir
Day 1: Departure
9:00 -10:00 Fly from Palam Airport by Helicopter to Agra.
10:00 AM Arrival at Hotel Jaypee Palace Helipad Agra. Our Representative will assist you to board the car for the Taj Mahal, which is about 3kms from the Helipad.
12:00 – 1:30 PM back to Hotel for lunch
After lunch 1:30-3:00 PM, The driver will drop you to Agra Fort which is about 6 kms by car.Our Representative will show the Fort and back to hotel.
3:30-4:30PM Helicopter will fly to Delhi. On arrival at Palam Airport Delhi get an AC Car for your drop to Hotel.
DELHI - TAJMAHAL- AGRA FORT -DELHI LEISURE TOUR PACKAGE DAY TRIP – DELHI–AGRA
- Polyglot guide in agra city for the monuments tour
- Monuments tickets for the taj mahal and Agra fort.
- Transfer from delhi hotel/ home to palam airport delhi by ac car and back from palam airport delhi to delhi hotel/home are included in the package however, client can also seek own arrangement separately if requested
- A/c car with well dressed and well trained drivers for the tour in agra
- Co-ordinator at palam airport or at helipad of departure will brief the clients and conduct them to the helicopter.
- Transportation for local site seeing in agra included in the package
- Lunch included in the package
- All taxes are inclusive
- Gift on departure
- International airfare to delhi
- Hotel accomodation at delhi
- Alcoholic beverages
- Meals and travel acitivities in delhi
- Rooms at agra if required
- 1100US$ PER PERSON
- MINIMUM 05 PERSON REQUIRED
- Booking Confirmation: - 40 % of the amount to paid for booking confirmation and balance 20 days before departure
- 5 – star hotel accomodation in delhi
- Sightseeing in luxury car in delhi
- Additional day at agra hotel if required
- Helicopter can accommodate up to 05 pax in one charter
- Incase the group of clients is more than 05 adults +01 people, additional charter can be arranged.
- Incase the number of pax is less than 05 pax the charge for the entire charter will still be levied.
- A maximum of 2 charters can be accommodated per day; however for a group larger than 10 pax, additional charter can be arranged.
- Incase of foreign nationals, a minimum of 2 months advance confirmation and the copy of documents like passport, visa and ID card is required.
- Mentioned flight shall depend upon weather / wind/ fog / visibility conditions and flight schedules are subject to change / divert due to weather conditions, flight safety and operational restrictions.
- Confirmation of the flight is subject to availability and booking can be confirmed after the receipt of 100% advance payment only. All the required landing permissions from local administration is responsibility of operator.
- Passengers are allowed 10 kg baggage’s and per person weight assume to be 75kg.
- 25% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled any time after blocking of the aircraft till 07 days of the scheduled departure.
- 50% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 04 days of the scheduled departure.
- 100 % of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 02 days of the scheduled departure.